Autel MX-Sensor 2 In 1 (315 + 433MHz), as a programmable universal sensor featuring in Clamp-in and Snap-in options which are both smart and efficient specially built for sensor replacement with maximum application coverage, ease of use, OE-level fit, performance and reliability, will help users economize the cost of diagnostic work and raise the repair efficiency greatly.
- 2 IN 1 with OE-Level Design, Solid and Functional
This tire pressure monitoring sensor (for TPMS) has been manufactured to combine both 315 MHz and 433 MHz applications in one sensor to greatly simplify users’ inventory management and lower the investment as well as sales loss. And it is built to perform like OE sensors in terms of signal, durability and functionality as follows:
1) The unique Autel MX-Sensor patented press release valve design allows rubber and metal sensor valves to freely interchange by hand, without requiring a tool for sensor head fitting.
2) It is equipped with an automotive-grade battery to meet severe weather conditions with long service life for over 5 years.
3) Its high-precision air valve is able to prevent air leakage. The high-quality housing can withstand cold, hot and resist corrosion.
4) The replaceable aluminum valve stem is anodized for corrosion resistance.
5) The device can be assembled real quick to minimize the installation time.
6) 12G weight makes the sensor significantly lighter than most sensors in the market.
7) The replaceable aluminum valve stem is anodized for corrosion resistance.
Only 1 Sensor to service nearly every TPMS equipped vehicle to lower repair cost and to have higher install efficiency with no relearn required. The MX-Sensor is 100% cloneable with the original sensor ID and put in the same position.
- Comprehensive Vehicle Coverage (98% COVERAGE)
Sensor updates during installation from the AUTEL wireless programming tool which gives the Autel Sensor 2 in 1 along the ability to cover over 98% of all OE sensors on the market, and up to 90% of North American, European and Asian brands. it nearly fits all types of wheels on the road.
- EASY TO USE:
Greatly reduce sensor inventory investment with the 1-SKU Autel MX-Sensor 1-Sensor solution providing 98% vehicle coverage. The easy to use exclusive PRESS release valve design, reduces tire and wheel service time to increase profits. With both rubber and metal accessory valves available, easily choose the preferred valve stem to minimize installation time and provide a quick and simple assembly.
The maximum sensor signal strength allows sensors to be easily programmed wirelessly even when they have already been mounted to the wheel. Moreover, the unique PRESS release valve design makes the manual sensor replacement much easier.
- COMPLETE TPMS SOLUTION
Autel is the only manufacturer to produce both TPMS sensors and easy-to-use TPMS tools to offer a truly complete TPMS solution.
Most Current Vehicle Coverage
More Compatible Tools & Sensors
Easiest To Use Tool Navigation
Quicker TPMS Repairs & Service
- SOLID & DURABLE:
Equipped with an automotive grade battery, a replaceable aluminum valve stem to withstand cold, hot and resistance corrosion, and a high-precision air valve to prevent air leakage, this sensor ensures superior stability and performance.
Autel guarantees that the sensor is free from material and manufacturing defects for a period of 24 months or for 24,000 mile, whichever comes first. 100% ID cloneable and no relearn required. Tested and certified to meet SAE standards. Each sensor is marked with a series number to track the sensor quality from the factory to ensure that only the highest quality parts are installed.
- Lose the tire: Remove the valve cap and core and deflate the tire.
- Dismount the tire: Clamp the tire onto the tire changer, and adjust the valve at 1 o’clock relative to the tire separation head. Insert the tire tool and lift the tire bead onto the mounting head to discount the head.
- Dismount the sensor: With a screwdriver remove the fastening screw and sensor from the Valve stem, then loosen the nut and remove the valve.
- Mount sensor and valve: Slide the valve stem through the valve hole of the rim. Tighten the screw-nut with 4.0 Nm with the help of the positioning pin. Assemble the sensor body against the rim and tighten the screw.
- Mount the tire: Place the tire on the rim, making sure that the valve faces the separation head at an angle of 180 degrees. Mount the tire over the rim.
MX-Sensor 1-Sensor (NA)
PROGRAMMABLE UNIVERSAL TPMS SENSOR(for NA market)
Autel 1-Sensor combines both 315MHz + 433MHz frequencies into one TPMS sensor with the highest industry vehicle coverage. The exclusive MX-Sensor patented PRESS release valve stem design, allows rubber and metal valve stems to freely interchange by hand, without requiring a tool for sensor head fitting. Built to match or exceed OEM sensors in frequency strength and durability, MX-Sensors are 100% ID clone-able with no relearn required and offer latest model vehicle coverage because they quickly update during installation with an Autel wireless programming tool.
98% VEHICLE COVERAGE/ LIMITED 1-SKU INVENTORY
An easy to use and cost effective necessity for any shop performing TPMS repairs, the Autel 1-SKU sensor inventory solution with 98% vehicle coverage eliminates the need for distributors to carry the hundreds of sensors to fulfill shop orders. On the shop level, needing only 1-Sensor to service nearly every TPMS equipped vehicle means lower repair cost and higher install efficiency.
EXCLUSIVE PRESS RELEASE/ INTERCHANGEABLE VALVE STEMS
The patented press release valve design allows interchangeable rubber and metal valves to be easily replaced in the same sensor head by hand, with no valve fitting tool required. Simply click in and press out. Installing TPMS sensors has never been so easy.
MAXIMUM SIGNAL STRENGTH/ WIRELESS PROGRAMMING
The extraordinary sensor signal strength allows AUTEL 1-Sensor to be easily programmed wirelessly even when the sensors have already been mounted to the wheel. And with strong signal strength, now up to 16 sensors can be programmed in one session with AUTEL latest TPMS tools. AUTEL MX-Sensor is 100% clone-able. No relearn is required when the MX-Sensor is cloned with the original sensor ID and put in the same position.
SUPERIOR BATTERY RELIABILITY/ LOWER SENSOR WEIGHT
With the highest quality materials and advanced TPMS technology, AUTEL 1-Sensor provides superior battery life and reliability, to match OE sensor battery performance. The 1-Sensor body weighs only 12g, making it significantly lighter than most sensors in the market, which ensures better sensor stability and performance
SAE TESTED & CERTIFIED/ STRICT QUALITY CONTROL
AUTEL high-quality MX-Sensor is tested and certified to meet SAE industry standard J1205 / J1206 testing. AUTEL guarantees MX-Sensor are free from manufacturing defects for a period of 24 months or 24,000 miles, whichever option comes first. Each Autel MX-Sensor has a series number for assuring quality control. The series number is imprinted on the sensor or can be read with Autel TPMS tools. With the series number, Autel can track the sensor quality from our factory manufacturing to ensure only the highest quality parts are installed.
- The TPMS sensor assemblies are replacement or maintenance parts for vehicles that have a factory installed TPMS.
- Make sure to program the sensor by AUTEL sensor programming tools for your specific vehicle make, model and year before installation.
- Do not install programmed TPMS sensor in damaged wheels.
- In order to guarantee optimal function, the sensor may only be installed with original valves and accessories provided by Autel.
- Upon completion of installation, test the vehicle TPMS systems using procedures described in the original manufacturer’s user guide to confirm proper installation.
- Each time a tire is serviced or dismounted, or if the sensor is removed or replaced, it is mandatory to replace the rubber grommet, washer, nut and valve core with our parts to ensure proper sealing. It is mandatory to replace the sensor if it is extremely damaged.
Battery Life: ≥5 years
Operating Temperature: -40°C – 125°C
Storage Temperature: -40°C t – 125°C
Operating Humidity: ≤90%
Operating Frequency: 315 MHz~433MHz
Pressure Monitoring Range: 100 – 900kPa
Pressure Reading Accuracy: ±10kPa
Temperature Reading Range: -40°C – 125°C
Temperature Reading Accuracy: ±5°C
G Sensor Reading Accuracy: ±15%
Transmission Power: 5-8dBm
Battery: 3.0 V
1 pc x Main Unit
1 pc x User Manual