The MaxiTPMS programming accessory device (PAD) is the perfect tool for busy shops, it frees up your TPMS activation tools for important projects. When attached to your Windows based computer, the easy-to-use MaxiTPMS Pad can test and clone the four universal Autel MX-Sensor types quickly.
- Easy-to-use PC software
- Self contained PC operation
- Make/model/year selection allows for correct sensor replacement
- Direct reading from sensor for quick programming
- No need for vehicle relearns
- Ideal for mechanically broken sensors
- Can automatically create ID numbers compatible with the vehicle
- Runs from PC USB power, no batteries required
- Can working withAutel MX-Sensor 433MHz/315MHZ TPMS Sensor together. TPMS PROGRAMMING ACCESSORY DEVICE
PROGRAM MX-SENSORS IN THREE EASY STEPS:
- Install the MaxiTPMS Pad software on your PC
- Connect the MaxiTPMS Pad to your PC
- Program Autel MX-Sensors
Simply place the Autel MX-Sensors on the top of the MaxiTPMS Pad for efficient multi-sensor programming.
Connect MaxiTPMS PAD to A PC
TPMS sensor data can be printed via PC. You can get software update for FREE!
MaxiTPMS PAD Specifications:
Storage Temperature: -40℃ to +150℃
Operating Temperature: -40℃ to +85℃
Operating Frequency: 315MHz & 433MHZ
1pc x Autel MaxiTPMS PAD TPMS Sensor Programming Accessory Device