Autel AutoLink AL319 eliminates drive cycle guesswork by notifying the driver with color codes LEDs, audible tone and dynamic all-in-one I/M readiness status. AutoLink AL319 supports online update.
Autel AutoLink AL319 Features:
- Works on ALL 1996 and newer vehicles (OBD II & CAN)-domestic and import
- Features the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes, and pending codes
- Bright color coded LEDs and built in speaker provide both visual and audible indication for readiness verification
- Turns off Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
- Easily determines the cause of the Malfunction Indicator Light( MIL)
- Views freeze frame data
- Displays DTC definitions on the TFT color screen
- Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
- Reads live PCM datastream
- Retrieves vehicle information(VIN, CIN and CVN)
- Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish and French, etc
- Extremely easy to use and highly reliable
- Internet updatableand upgradeable
Autel AutoLink AL319 Display:
- OBD II connector – Connects the scan tool to the vehicle‟sData Link Connector (DLC).
- LCD display – Indicates test results.
- Green LED – Indicates that engine systems are running normally (Thenumber of monitors on the vehicle which are active and performing their diagnostic testingis in the allowed limit, and no DTCs are present).
- Yellow LED – Indicates there is a possibleproblem. A “Pending”DTC is present and/or some of the vehicle‟s emission monitors have not run their diagnostic testing.
- Red LED – Indicates there is a problem in one or more of the vehicle‟s systems. The red LED is also used to show that DTCs are present. DTCs are shown on the Scan Tool‟s display. In this case, the MIL lamp on the vehicle‟s instrumentpanel will light steady on.
- One-Click I/M Readiness Key – Quick-checks State Emissions readiness and drive cycle verification.
- Enter/Exit button – Confirms a selection (or action) from a menu.Or returns to previous menu.
- SCROLL button – Scrolls through menu items.
- USB connector – Connects the scan tool to thePC for upgradin
Autel AutoLink AL319 Specification:
Display: TFT color display (220 x 176 dpi)
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140 F°)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 F°)
External Power: 8.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
1pc x AutoLink AL319 main unit
1pc x User's Manual
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x CD