MaxiSys MS906 is based on the Android operating system and is featured with an extensive coverage of OE-level diagnostics at an affordable price. Built with Exynos 5260 6-core processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15), a 32G SSD hard drive and an 8” capacitive HD touch screen, MaxiSys MS906 efficiently provides comprehensive vehicle diagnostics and analysis. Faster, lighter, better value and much more powerful than its competitors, the MS906 includes great features such as support for over 60 manufacturers, actuation testing, special functions, live data and some programming functions. You can also take images, send/receive emails, and web browse using its advanced Android functionality.
- Autel MaxiSYS Mini MS906 is Next Generation of MaxiDAS DS708, run faster than Autel MaxiDAS DS708
- One Year Free Update Online. After one year, you can buy MS906 One Year Update Service on our website.
- Android 4.0 Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
- Wifi Supported. But Wifi is only for Update. Can Not Use Wifi Connection to Do Diagnose.
- Fast: Its high-performance hardware, combined with powerful software for advanced diagnostics, greatly accelerate the diagnostic process, displaying the diagnostic data fast and efficiently.
- Innovative: MS906 is a highly cost-effective and upgraded version for Autel DS708, DS808 and MK906, being packed with comprehensive functions needed for professional diagnostics, under the support of the strong brand, Autel.
- Powerful: In addition to full OBD2 functions and all system diagnostics, it supports ECU Coding, actuation tests and multiple special functions, including Oil Reset, ABS/SRS Service, SAS Service, BMS Service, DPF Regeneration Service, TPMS Service, EPB Service, Throttle Matching, Tooth Learning, Injector Coding and IMMO Service, etc.
Note: We Can only provide English Version MS906, Can Not Help to Change Other Languages
- Complete Diagnostic - Autel Maxisys MS906 performs advanced vehicle diagnostics and analysis, such as live data view, actuation tests (bi-directional control), adaptations and more dedicated services functions like key fob programming, program modules, ECU coding, Injector coding etc.
- Smart Scanner - The diagnostic scanner featuring the latest AutoVIN technology to identify vehicles in one touch to scan ECUs, acquire vehicle info and run diagnostics on selected systems. It not only support full system, but also special functions like ABS, SRS, EPB, SAS, DPF, TPMS,OIL Reset.
- Extensive OE-Level Converge - This automotive scan tool diagnose a broad range of automotive related problems for over 80 car manufactures such as Chevrolet, Ford, GM, Audi, Benz, BMW , Dodge and with Autel Full Connect Kit.
- Enjoyable Experience - Autel scanner MS906 with the same operate system, processor, memory, screen size with MS906BT. Compare with MS906BT, MS906 without the VCI, but use cable connection could provided the quick and stable diagnosis speed. The hardware is better than Autel MaxiDAS DS808.
- An Ideal Solution for Repair - Featuring the Samsung 6-core processor, an 8" colorful display, Android operating system, and the exceptional OE-level diagnostics, MS906 is absolutely an ideal solution for any repair job.
Wide Vehicle Coverage:
This diagnostic scan tool works on more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes, and well combines with up to 12 kinds of adapters included in package. Even OBD-I compliant vehicles are perfectly supported by this diagnostic scanner when connecting via these adapters. Get one diagnostic scanner, and you can diagnose much more vehicles than using other diagnostic scan tools.
The supported brands are as follows: Abarth, Acura, Alfa, Audi, Bentley, Benz, BMW, Bugatti, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Citroen, Dodge, Dacia, Daihatsu, Fiat, Ford, GM, Holden, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Land Rover, Lexus, Lancia, Maybach, Mazda, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Scion, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW, etc.
Autel Maxisys MS906 Features:
Extraordinarily powerful Samsung Exynos Hexa-core processor
8.0" 1024x768 LED-backlit glossy Multi-Touch capacitive display with IPS technology
Internal reliable 32GB SSD for better performance
Extremely easy-to-use with integrated vehicle communication interface
Built-in 8-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and flashlight
802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi to access your favorite web resources
Unique ergonomic design with rubberized outer protection and a rugged internal housing
Built-in rechargeable lithium-polymer battery for up to 6 hours of continuous operation
Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
Easy and intuitive navigation makes finding what you need simple and fast
Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes
Exceptional OE-Level system coverage for all electronic systems
Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc.
Smart AutoVIN technology for identifying vehicles easily
Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via Wi-Fi
Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere
Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Technical Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
Convenient data management system for managing internal program applications and reviewing data
1) Extraordinarily powerful Cortex-A9 quad-core processor
2) 9.7inch 1,024x768 LED-backlit glossy Multi Touch capacitive display with IPS technology
3) Internal reliable and fast 32GB Solid State Drive for better performance
4) Built-in 5-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and flashlight
5) Dual-band (2.4 GHz & 5.0 GHz) 802.11n Wi-Fi to access your favorite web resources
6) Unique shop tough ergonomic design features strong rubber protection and housing;
7) Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery for up to 8 hours of continuous operation
8) USB, audio and auxiliary ports make it easy to connect accessories
9) The VCI connects to the main unit wirelessly with up to 230 meters working range
1) Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
2) Easy and intuitive navigation makes finding what you need simple and fast
3) Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes
4) Complete capabilities for codes, live data, actuation tests, adaptations
5) Displays live data in text, graph, analog and digital gauge for easy data review and analysis
6) Configures display options, sets triggers, records and playbacks results with one touch
7) Records and playbacks live data to pinpoint troubles of sensors and components
8) Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes
9) Remote technical support for convenient demonstration, training and increased customer satisfaction
10) Prints out recorded data anytime and anywhere with Wi-Fi technology
11) Automatic Wi-Fi updates available in new software releases
Complete Full System Diagnostic Functions
With a wide range of capabilities, the MS906 will let you get more repair work done quickly and easily. Look what this diagnostic scan tool will bring to you.
1). Retrieve ECU information of tested control units including unit type, version numbers and other specifications;
2). Read all kinds of DTCs from vehicle's control systems to locate problem areas, and offer possible solutions;
3). Erase the codes easily after DTCs retrieving and certain repairs have been carried out;
4). Live data of each parameter item displayed in analog, text, waveform graph, digital, or full screen display modes;
5). Active test used to access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests.
In All Vehicle Systems on the ECUs
The diagnostic tool can access to ALL vehicle systems and subsystems, such as Body, Chassis, Powertrain, Network and etc., to perform a comprehensive scanning on ECUs to locate fault systems and retrieve DTCs.
The Active Test function is used to access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests. Available test varies by manufacturer, year, and model, and only the available tests display in the menu. During an active test, the tester outputs commands to the ECU in order to drive the actuators. This test determines the integrity of the system or parts by reading the engine ECU data, or by monitoring the operation of the actuators, such as switching a solenoid, relay, or switch, between two operating states.
1). Oil Reset Service to reset service mileage and service intervals for the Engine Oil Life system;
2). TPMS Service to look up the tire sensor IDs from ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after sensor replacements;
3). EPB Service to deactivate and activate the brake control system, assist with brake fluid control, open and close brake pads, and set brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.;
4). ABS/SRS Services to perform bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of ABS and SRS, such as Automated Bleeding, Pump Motor Test, and checking Module information, etc.;
5). SAS Service to perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor, and clear fault memory;
6). DPF Regeneration Service to clear the blockage through the continuous burning of the particulate matter captured in the DPF filter
7). BMS Service performs a reset on the vehicle battery for clearing the fault information and re-match the battery;
8). Brake Bleed performs various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), and turn off the warning light;
9). IMMO Service clear the lost car key's information and program the new key into the ECU database to protect user's car from being stolen;
10). Injector Coding writes the new code to the ECU after replacement of injector, so that the injector works;
11). Throttle Adaptation initialize the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately;
Extension Usage (Optional Accessories for Maximized Advantage of this Scanner)
* To help you get the most from MS906, there are many optional accessories to work with the diagnostic tablet. This diagnostic scanner offers you more potential functions of TPMS diagnostics when working with the TPMS diagnostic tool MaxiTPMS TS401 from Autel.
* Combined with other products, MS906 can not only retrieve tire sensor IDs from ECU, perform TPMS programming and reset procedures, but can activate sensor, retrieve data, and program Autel MX –
1). Activate all magnetic, frequency, and tire deflation triggered sensors used on vehicle TPMS;
2). Retrieve sensor data including sensor ID, tire pressure, temperature, battery condition and modulation;
3). Manual input OE ID into MX-sensor, and program MX-Sensor by auto creating sensor ID.
Other Supported Functions:
3). CHG tire size
4). TEC learn
5). WIN DR ROOF
8). Lang change
How To Register Autel Maxisys MS906 Diagnostic Scanner
Original AUTEL MaxiSYS MS906 Auto Diagnostic Scanner is the updated Version of Autel MaxiDAS DS708 on Android Operating system
In order to get access to the Support platform and obtain update and other services from Autel, you are required to register the Autel MaxiSys MS906 Diagnostic System the first time you use it.
To register the Autel MS906 diagnostic scanner:
- Visit the website: //pro.autel.com.
- On the Sign In page, input your account ID and other information to log in, if you already have an account.
- If you are a new member to Autel and do not have an account yet, click the Create Autel ID button on the left side.
- Enter the required information in the input fields, read through Autel's Terms and Conditions and tick on Agree, and then click Create Autel ID at the bottom to continue.
- The online system will automatically send a confirmation email to the registered email address. Validate your account by clicking the link provided through the mail. A product registration screen opens.
- Find out the device's serial number and password from the About section of the Settings application on the display tablet.
- Select the product model of your device, enter the product serial number and password on the Product Registration screen, and click Submit to complete the registration procedure
MaxiSys MS906 Specifications:
Operating System: Android™ 4.4.2, KitKat
Processor: Samsung Exynos 6-Core Processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7; 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)
Memory: 2 GB RAM & 32 GB ROM
Display: 8.0" LED capacitive touch screen with 1024x768P resolution
Connectivity: Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n); DB16 DLC; SD Card (Support up to 32GB)
Camera (rear): Rear-facing, 8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight
Sensors: Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
Audio Input/Output: Microphone, Single Speaker
Power and Battery: 3.7V/5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery, Charging via 12 V AC/DC power supply
Input Voltage: DC/12 V (9-35 V)
Power Consumption: 5 W
Operating Temperature: -10 to 55°C (14 to 131°F)
Storage : -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
Housing: Rubberized outer protection and rugged internal housing
Dimensions (W x H x D): 270.8 mm (10.0”) x 176.0 mm (6.9”) x 36.0mm (1.4”)
Weight: NW: 0.93 kg (2.05 lb.)
Autel MS906 Package List:
Quick reference guide
Compact Disc (CD)