AUTEL MaxiPRO MP808TS is your perfect companion. Featuring a fast quad-core processor, MP808TS offers maximum convenience and swift diagnosis. The intuitive user interface makes using the device effortless through a 7-inch LCD touch-screen that displays at 1024 x 600 quality. With the ability to quickly read and clear Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) enhanced codes for TPMS module of the majority of the makes and models on the market, MP808TS provides you with superior special functions for TPMS services with ease.
- Prime Version of MaxiDas DS808TS
- One year Free Update Online
- With Both Wifi and Bluetooth
- Automatic system and software updates with real-time Wi-Fi push notifications
- Wide Coverage: The automotive scanner is compatible with most of the domestic, Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer.
- Intuitive User Interface: The intuitive user interface makes using the device effortless through a 7 -inch LCD touch screen that displays at 1024*600 quality.
- Complete TPMS Service: The diagnostic tool is capable of activating/reading 98% of known TPMS sensors, reading and clearing TPMS codes, displaying manufacturer-specific TPMS Relearn procedures for all vehicles, performing OBDII Relearns and programing MX-Sensors to replace OE sensors.
- Multi-Language Supported: English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian, Traditional Chinese
Advantages of MP808TS:
- Complete TPMS Functions: The diagnostic tool is capable of activating/reading 98% of known TPMS sensors, reading and clearing TPMS codes, displaying manufacturer-specific TPMS Relearn procedures for all vehicles, performing OBDII Relearns and programing MX-Sensors to replace OE sensors.
- Full System Functions: Read and clear trouble codes for all systems; find and fix related problems and turn off the warning lights.
- Special Features: Advanced diagnoses with complete TPMS function help users detect tire pressure; along with Oil/ EPB/ SAS/ BMS/ DPF/ IMMO and ABS/ SRS services for accuracy and efficient vehicle diagnostic results.
- Wireless Function: Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Vehicle Communications Interface (VCI) enables the unit to perform wide-range OE-level diagnostics.
- One-Click Test:Supports all vehicle systems’ quick test with one click for codes definition and troubleshooting, and one step for complete TPMS health check.
- Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes and models
- Exceptional OE-level system coverage for all electronic systems
- Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc.
- Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle’s make, model and year information in no time
- Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via Wi-Fi
- Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere
- Advanced TPMS diagnostics with DTC description
- TPMS status, one step for complete TPMS health check
- Activate 98% of all known TPMS sensors
- Program AUTEL MX-Sensor
- Comprehensive OBD relearn coverage
- On-screen relearn procedure
- One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
- Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
Extensive Vehicle Coverage - More Than 80 Makes
Asia cars after 2008:
Acura, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Scion, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota...
EU cars after 2002:
Abarth, Alfa, Audi, Bentley, Benz, BMW, Bugatti, Citroen, Dacia, EU Ford, Fiat, Jaguar, Lancia, Land Rover, Maybach, Mini, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW...
US cars after 1996:
Chrysler, Ford, GM...
AU Ford, Holden...
Recommended Use: Indoor
Operating System: Android™ 4.4.2, KitKat
Processor: Cortex-A9 quad-core processor (1.4 GHz)
Display: 7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024x600 resolution
Connectivity: Mini USB 2.0 USB 2.0; Wi-Fi
HDMI Type A; Micro SD card slot (supports up to 32GB)
Sensors: Light sensor for brightness auto adjust
Audio input/ output: Input: N/A; Output: Beep
Power and Battery: 3.7 V/5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery; Charges via 5 VDC power supply
Tested Battery Life: Around 7 hours of continuous use
Battery Charging Input: 5 V/1.5 A
Power Consumption: 600 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) @3.7 V
Operating Temp: 0 to 55°C(32 to 131°F)
Storage Temp: -20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
Operating Humidity: 5% - 95% non-condensing
Dimensions(WXHX D): 270.8 mm (10.0”) x 176.0 mm (6.9”) x 36.0 mm (1.4”)
Net Weight: 885 g (2.31 lb.)
Protocols: ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2, ISO15765, K/ L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850PWM, ISo11898 (Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN, fault-tolerant CAN), SAE J2610, GM UART UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol,TP2.0,TP1.6
1pc x USB Cable (for charging)
1pc x USB Cable (for test)
1pc x MaxiVCI Mini
1pc x USB External Power Adapter
1pc x User Manual
1pc x Quick Reference Guide
1pc x Carry case