Autel MP808K is a professional diagnostic scan tool that can perform OE-Level diagnosis on all available vehicles modules, Key Fob Programming, Active Tests and comprehensive reset and service functions like ABS Brake Bleeding, Oil Reset, SAS calibration, reset parking brake pads after replacement, DPF regeneration, Injector Coding, Transmission Adaptation, Throttle Adaptation and etc. With complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc. MP808K offers maximum convenience and efficiency for your diagnosis and analysis. The intuitive user interface makes using the device effortless through a 7-inch LCD touchscreen that displays at 1024 x 600 quality. Autel MP808K has the same functions as MaxiPro MP808 but comes a kit of adapters.
- One Year Warranty & One Year Free Update
- Comes with Complete Autel Connect Kit (OBD1 Adapters) which offers OBDI vehicle coverage.
- Multi-Language Supported: English, Traditional Chinese, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian.
- Wide Vehicle Coverage: Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes, extra OBD1 adapter for support more vehicle
- Cost-Effective Alternative for MS906, Best Upgrade Choice for DS808K MP808K: Autel MP808K professional automotive scanner offers the best combination of OE-Level all modules diagnosis, comprehensive reset and service functions, unmatched vehicle coverage and unbeatable value for money.Having basically the same functions as MS906, Autel MP808K becomes a perfect cost-effective alternative for Autel MS906 scan tool. Offering wider vehicle coverage than DS808 and MP808, MP808K auto diagnostic scanner is a great choice to upgrade your vehicle diagnostic tools
Advantages of MaxiPro MP808K:
- PROFESSIONAL DIAGNOSTICS: The MP808 is a cost-effective OE-level diagnostic tool that supports advanced bi-directional control, key coding and more, saving time troubleshooting and making work easier for professionals performing critical tasks.
- GREAT USER EXPERIENCE: The diagnostic tool has smart and powerful Android OS and Cortex-A9 processor for great speed and fluidity in everything you do. Rooted in the ease of diagnostics, the scanner can provide you with incredible user experience.
- PERFECT PROBLEM SOLVING: The scanner has the coverage for all the electronic systems on most commonly-used vehicles, providing you access to the systems for various scheduled service and maintenance, including oil reset, EPB/BMS service, etc.
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: As a tablet-based diagnostic tool, the MP808 has several features in addition to the diagnostics and service, including: MaxiFix, Shop Manager and more. The smart AutoVin function offers you a fast way to identify the vehicle.
- A USER-FRIENDLY SCANNER: Whether you're a professional mechanic or a DIY enthusiast, this diagnostic scanner may be a nice option for you as it has riches of professional diagnostic functions and has a reasonable price, and provides one-year free update.
Autel MaxiPro MP808K Features:
1. Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes.
2. Exceptional OE-Level system coverage for all electronic systems.
3. Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc.
4. Smart AutoVIN technology for identifying vehicles easily
5. Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via Wi-Fi.
6. Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere.
7. Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes.
8. Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Technical. Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors.
9. One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized.
10. Convenient data management system for managing internal program applications and reviewing data.
AU Ford, Holden, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chevrolet MPV, Chevrolet Truck, Chrysler, Ford, Geo, GM, Hummer, Hyundai, Kia, Pontiac, Satum, Scion, Workhorse, Acura, Daihatsu, Honda, Infiniti, Isuzu, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Daewoo, Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Audi, Bentley, Benz, BMW, Bugatti, Citroen, CnFiat, Fiat, Jaguar, Lancia, Lamborghini, Landrover, LT3, Maybach, Mini, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Rolls-Royce, SAAB, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW...
1. Full System Diagnostics with Bi-directional Control
The MP808 supports four methods for vehicle identification: Auto VIN Scan, Manual VIN Input, Automatic Selection, and Manual Selection, through which you're able to access all the diagnosable ECUs on the vehicle and run diagnostics on the selected system. With the bi-directional control, it's easy and quick for you to identify the problems as the diagnostic tool is able to transmit control commands to operate the vehicle systems and tell you the running conditions.
1). To diagnose Brake System if you feel the brake pedal is mushy and notice unusual odor or noise, etc. A properly operating brake system is critical to ensure safe vehicle control and operation;
2). To diagnose Emission System if the system is affected by vehicle age or poor quality fuel. A good emission system reduces harmful gases to a large degree and protects you from being fined;
3). To diagnose Fuel system if vehicle won’t start or “Check Engine” light is illuminated. Check car’s fuel system regularly ensures the best performance of your car with the lowest emissions;
4). To diagnose Transmission if your car is slipping or difficult to shift. The system plays an important part in the overall performance of your car;
5). To diagnose Wiper System if you observe chattering or streaking wiper. If the car is not regularly checked, the accident might happen because you can’t see clearly;
6). To diagnose Light System if you see rapid signal blinking or dimming lights.
And many more ..
2. Powerful Special Services for Reset Performing
Autel MP808K diagnostic scanner is a professional tool aiming at providing mechanics and DIY enthusiasts with access to the systems to perform various maintenance and services.
1). Oil Service Reset – Performs reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle driving conditions and climate, and turns off the warning light;
2). TPMS Service – Quickly looks up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced;
3). EPB Service – Initializes the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately;
4). ABS/SRS Services – Performs various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of both the Anti-lock Braking System and the Supplemental Restraint System;
5). SAS Service – Performs steering angle adjustment, clears steering sensor fault memory and turns off steering wheel warning light;
6). DPF Regeneration Service – Clears particulate matter from the DPF filter to stabilize the filter performance.
7). BMS Service - Perform a reset on the vehicle battery for clearing the fault information and re-match the battery;
8). Brake Bleed - When your brake pedal becomes soft and inconvenient to control, this diagnostic tool can perform bi-directional tests to check the Anti-lock Braking System;
9). IMMO Service - Clear the lost car key's information and program the new key into the ECU database to protect user's car from being stolen;
10). Injector Coding - Make the cylinder better identify injector after ECU or injector is replaced;
11). SAS Service - to perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor and clear steering sensor fault memory;
12). Throttle Adaptation - initialize the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately
And much more…
3. Control Units:
Manually locate a required control system for testing through a series of choices. Follow the menu driven procedures and make proper selections; the application guides the user to the proper diagnostic function menu based on selections. The Function Menu options vary slightly for different vehicles. The function menu may include:
1). ECU Information – provides the retrieved ECU information in detail. An information screen opens upon selection.
2). Trouble Codes – includes Read codes and Erase codes functions. Displays detailed information of DTC records retrieved from the test vehicle’s ECU and erases DTC records and other data from the test vehicle's ECU.
3). Freeze Frame – displays the freeze frame data of the DTCs.
4). Live Data – retrieves and displays live data and parameters from the test vehicle’s ECU.
5). Active Test – provides specific subsystem and component tests. This selection may appear as Actuators, Actuator Test, or Function Tests, etc., and the tests options vary depending on the manufacturer and model.
Autel MP808K Helpful Functions For Mechanics & Auto Repair Shops
* MaxiFix – Autel MP808K comes with an online troubleshooter database that provides you with all common DTCs database for most vehicles and allows you to network with other users.
* Remote Desk – MP808K works with TeamViewer Quick Support to enable you to receive ad-hoc remote support from Autel's support center, colleagues, or friends, by allowing them to control your tablet diagnostic tool on their PC.
* Shop Manager – MaxiPro MP808K owns an application that helps you deal with the daily workshop business and improve customer service by helping you manage the workshop information, customer information records, and much more.
* Data Manager – MP808K Supports to store, print, and review the saved files.
Autel MaxiPRO MP808 Kit vs Autel MaxiDAS DS708 / DS808
Autel MP808K is the upgraded version of MaxiDas DS708 and has the same functions and features as the Autel DS808, but at a lower price than DS808. It provides either the mechanics or the DIY enthusiasts a great solution for the vehicle troubleshooting as it is competitively priced and has most of the advanced functions required.
Having basically the same functions as MS906, Autel MP808K becomes a perfect cost-effective alternative for Autel MS906 scan tool.
Offering wider vehicle coverage than DS808 and MP808, MP808K auto diagnostic scanner is a great choice to upgrade your vehicle diagnostic tools.
Autel MaxiPRO MP808K Specification:
1. Operating System: Android 4.4.4
2. Processor: Cortex-A9 processor (1.5 GHz)
3. Memory: 32GB
4. Display: 7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024*600 resolutions
5. Connectivity: Mini USB 2.0 /USB 2.0 /Wi-Fi / Micro SD card (supports up to 32GB)
6. Sensors: Ambient light sensor for brightness auto changing
7. Audio Input/Output: Input: N/A Output: buzzer
8. Power and Battery: 3.7 V/3200mAh lithium-polymer battery charges via 5 VDC power supply
9. Tested Standby Time: Around 4.5 hours of continuous use
10. Battery Charging Input: 5 V /1.5A
11. Power Consumption: 500 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) 3.7 V
12. Operating Temp: -10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F)
13. Storage Temp: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
14. Operating Humidity: 5% - 95% non-condensing
1PC x MaxiPro MP808K
1PC x Power Adapter
1PC x Mini USB Cable
1PC x Main Cable
1PC x User Manual
1PC x Quick Reference Guide
1PC x for Benz-14 (for EU Version)
1PC x for Chrysler-16 (for US Version)
1PC x for BMW-20
1PC x for Kia-20
1PC x for Nissan-14
1PC x for GM/Daewoo-12
1PC x for Honda-3
1PC x for VW/AUDI-2+2
1PC x for Mitsubishi/Hyundai-12+16
1PC x for Benz-38
1PC x for PSA-2
1PC x for Fiat-3