The MaxiLink ML529 OBD II Code Reader supports all 10 modes of OBD II test for complete vehicle diagnostics. The easy-to-use tool features a TFT color display and built-in speaker for visual and audible message cues and the patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key for quick State Emissions.
Full OBDII Functions:
The code reader Autel ML529 is a useful tool for enhanced OBDII diagnosis on most 1996 and newer vehicles that are compatible with OBDII protocols. The code reader supports full 10 test modes of OBDII diagnosis and you can use it to:
- AutoVIN function for quickly identifying manufacturer-specific codes
- Reads enhanced codes in Powertrain system for Ford, GM and Chrysler
- Compatible with domestic, Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer.
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer-specific (P1, P3 and U1) and pending codes
- Enhanced OBD II Mode 6
- Retrieves vehicle identification information (VIN, CALID and CVN)
- Turns off Check Engine Light, clears codes and resets monitors
- Views freeze frame data
- Displays monitor and I/M readiness (emissions) status
- Reads live PCM data stream
- Displays live O2 sensor test data
- Graphs data
- Reads, stores and plays back live sensor data
- Troubleshooter code tips aid technician in efficient vehicle diagnostics and vehicle repair
- Patented One-Click Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification
- Bright color-coded LEDs and built-in speaker provide both visual and audible tone for readiness verification
- Multilingual (including English, Spanish and French) menu and DTC definitions
- Internet Updatable
- Prints data via Windows-based PC
An Easy-to-use Code Reader:
- Built-in DTC Look up: The code reader ML529 is designed with the built-in DTC library that allows you to check the definitions of engine error codes and determine the source of the problem.
- Data Printing: The code reader has the function of Data Playback that allows viewing and printing of data from the last recorded test. Download and install the Maxi PC Suite on your Window-based PC, and you can print the stored data via Autel Printer software that is concluded in Maxi PC Suite.
- Internet Update: Simply connect the tool to your PC via supplied USB cable, and you are able to update the tool to get a wider vehicle or component coverage and the latest bug fixes.
Display: 2.8-inch LCD (320x240 dpi)
Connectivity: USB mini 2.0
OBD II DB15
Operating Temp: 0℃ to 60 ℃ (32℉ to 140℉)
Storage Temp: -20℃ to 70 ℃ (-1℉ to 158℉)
External Power: 8.0 to 18.0V power provided via vehicle battery
Package includes:1pc x Main Unit
1pc x OBDII Cable
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x User Manual
1pc x Quick Guide