Autel MK808TS, as a professional Android-based car diagnostic scanner combined with MK808 and TS601, features all-around fixes of 21 different service functions, comprehensive TPMS services, as well as full systems diagnoses. With accurate analysis, fast operation, and ease of use feature, this Autel scanner is ideal for both first-timers and professional mechanics.With accurate analysis, fast operation, and ease of use feature, this Autel scanner is ideal for both first-timers and professional mechanics. The tool's quad-core processor and 32 gigabyte operating memory combined with its drill-down touch interface enables deft analysis of domestic, Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer.
- Activate 98% of all known TPMS sensors
- One Year Free Update Online on Autel Official Website (After One Year, Update Cost 349USD/Year)
- Relearn parking brake pad position after replacement; Supports forced diesel particulate filter regeneration and injector adjustments
- Vehicles Supported: Support Asian and European vehicles after 1996, Auto VIN technology automatically identifies the vehicle’s make, model and year
- Support Multi-Language: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, ItalianEnglish, Traditional Chinese, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian (If you need to change device languge, please send us serial number. We can authorize other language online)
Autel MaxiCOM MK808TS Features
- Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes and models
- Exceptional OE-level system coverage for all electronic systems
- Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc.
- Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle's make, model and year information in no time
- Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via Wi-Fi
- Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere
- Advanced TPMS diagnostics with DTC description
- TPMS status, one step for complete TPMS health check
- Activate 98% of all known TPMS sensors
- Program AUTEL MX-Sensor
- Comprehensive OBD relearn coverage
- On-screen relearn procedure
- One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
- Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
Autel MaxiCOM MK808TS Functions Supported:
1. All Systems Diagnoses for Deep Inspection in Vehicles
MK808TS is a full system diagnostic scanner that can quickly test every system module's status and make faster diagnosis & maintenance via reading/clearing codes as well as viewing live data etc., but only costs you a few minutes to finish full scanning. You can learn to perform complex diagnostic functions with that will give you a lot more power over the ins and outs of your car to figure out what is going on with your modern computerized vehicle, so that you can get it fixed and get back on the road in due time.
1). For Engine System: Diagnostic tool MK808TS can help detect the engine ignition, fuel injection, air and fuel ratio, and exhaust emission conditions in Engine system to enhance vehicle performance, save energy and reduce exhaust emission.
2). For Transmission: It makes great sense in the safety driving when your car is slipping or difficult to shift, this diagnostic tool can figure the problems out via reading codes in the Transmission system, or check the health status via live data viewing.
3). For ABS System: Diagnosing an ABS problem should always start with a visual inspection of all brake components, next you will need to retrieve ABS codes to tell you where the problem is, and this is what this diagnostic does for you.
4). For SRS System: SRS, safety restraint system, is made up of impact sensors, a control module, and the airbags themselves, and this diagnostic tool can detect every electronic parameter to check its health status
And many more ...
2. Complete TPMS Functions for Boost in TPMS Work
On the basis of Autel MK808TS, this tablet automotive diagnostic tool is built with complete TPMS Functions for you to quickly look up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU, knowing the running status of Tire Pressure Management System, further improving the diagnostic efficiency.
1). TPMS Check: allows users to activate TPMS sensors to view sensor data-sensor ID, tire pressure, tire temperature, battery condition and sensor location.
* Read and clear diagnostic trouble code of TPMS and view its live data stream;
* Perform the tire pressure and temperature resetting after TPMS maintenance;
2). TPMS Diagnosis:The Diagnosis function is used to check the status of the TPMS system. This function requires connection with the test vehicle.
3). Sensor Programming: The Programming function allows users to program the sensor data to the MX-Sensor and replace faulty sensor with low battery life or the one that is not functioning. There are four options available when programming MX-Sensor:
* Copy by Activation-Once the sensors mounted on the vehicle have been triggered and the sensor information displayed on the tool, the Copy by Activation can be used to program a new MX-Sensor.
* Copy by OBD -By using this function, the tablet will program the sensor IDs retrieved from the ECU of the test vehicle to the new MX-Sensors.
* Copy by Input-The Copy by Input allows users to program a new MX-Sensor with the ID of an original TPMS sensor.
* Auto Create-The Auto Create function is used to automatically create a random sensor ID to program a new MX-Sensor.
4). TPMS Relearn: This function is used to write the newly programmed sensor IDs into the vehicle ECU for sensor recognition. There are three ways for Relearn: Stationary Relearn; Active Relearn; OBD Relearn.
5). TPMS by OEM Part No.:If the sensor's OEM part number is known, this function is an efficient method to activate and program MX-Sensors.
3. Fully-Equipped Popular Functions Like a Repair Garage
As an advanced diagnostic tool, MK808TS has all kinds of services accessible for complete diagnoses and maintenance. You can quickly access to the vehicle systems within this function.
1). Oil Reset Service allows you to perform reset for a new calculation of Engine Oil Life system once changed the oil.
2). EPB service plays an important role in the maintenance of electronic braking system's safety and efficiency.
3). BMS service allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
4). DPF service specially works for Diesel Particulate Filter system with DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
5). SAS service helps clear the faulty steering angle sensor memories and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.
6). IMMO is mainly used to disable the lost vehicle keys and program a new replacement key fob.
4. COMPLETE OBD2 FUNCTIONS
1) Reading Codes: Show the detailed description of the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTCs)
2) Erasing Codes & Reset: Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
3) Data Stream: Reads and displays live ECU/PCM data stream, plotting functions graphically and stores freeze frame data.
4) I/M Readiness Status: Shows whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
5) Read Live Data Stream: Show the information of continuous data stream from a vehicle in live graphic (waveform) display.
6) View Freeze Frame Data: Check the certain vehicle conditions which are recorded by the on-board computer at the time the emission-related fault occurs.
7) O2 Sensor Test: Allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
8) On-Board Monitor Test: Retrieves and displays test results for emission-related powertrain components and systems.
9) Read Vehicle Information: Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
10) Component Test: Certain vehicle components can be actuated by commands sent from the scanner to test their operability.
Recommended Use: Indoor
Operating System: Android™ 4.4.4, KitKat
Processor: Cortex-A9 quad-core processor (1.4 GHz)
Display: 7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024x600 resolution
Connectivity: Mini USB 2.0 USB 2.0; Wi-Fi; HDMI Type A
Micro SD card slot (supports up to 32GB)
Sensors: Light sensor for brightness auto adjust
Audio input/ output: Input: N/A; Output: Beep
Power and Battery: 3.7 V/5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery
Charges via 5 VDC power supply
Tested Battery Life: Around 7 hours of continuous use
Battery Charging Input: 5 V/1.5 A
Power Consumption: 600 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) @3.7 V
Operating Temp: 0 to 55°C(32 to 131°F)
Storage Temp: -20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
Operating Humidity: 5% - 95% non-condensing
Dimensions(WXHX D): 270.8 mm (10.0”) x 176.0 mm (6.9”) x 36.0 mm (1.4”)
Net Weight: 885 g (2.31 lb.)
Protocols: ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2, ISO15765, K/ L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850PWM, ISo11898 (Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN, fault-tolerant CAN), SAE J2610, GM UART UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.6
1pc x Autel MaxiCOM MK808TS
1pc x USB External Power Adapter
1pc x USB Cable (for charging)
1pc x USB Cable (for test)
1pc x MaxiVCI Mini
1pc x User Manual
1pc x Quick reference guide
1pc x Carry case
1pc x Magnet