Autel APB112 smart key simulator is used to collect the data sent from the ignition coil, aiming to identify the ignition coil troubles and decode the data of the vehicle key chip. It can also simulate the vehicle key chip.
1. Cannot be used with the XP200
2. Do Not disconnect the USB Cable when use
3. Can Not be working itself only. the APB112 Smart Key Simulator needs to be used together with the Autel Diagnostic Device.
4. Compatible with IM608, IM508, and MX808IM (If you try to use the APB112 Smart Key Simulator with IM508, you need to have the XP400. Otherwise the APB112 Smart Key Simulator can not work with IM508 )
5. Before operating or maintaining this unit, please read these instrucstions carefully, pay extra attention to the safety warnings and precautions. Use this unit correctly and properly. Failure to do so may cause damage and/ or personal injury and will void the product warranty.
What Can Autel APB112 Do for You?
1. Smart key simulator
2. 46, 4D data collection
3. 46 smart key password calculation
4. 46 chip simulation
5. Toyota 4D (94/ D4, 98) smart key simulation
6. Toyota H (88/ A8, A9, 39) smart key simulation
7. Collects data from the ignition coil
8. Identify ignition coil troubles
9. Decode vehicle key chip data
10. Simulate vehicle key chip (ex - 4D chip)
11. Must be used with an Autel diagnostic tool
12. Toyota/ Lexus smart key all key lost
13. Chip decoding (Hyundai 46)
How Does Autel APB112 Smart Key Simulator Work?
Before operating or maintaining this unit, please read these instrucstions carefully, pay extra attention to the safety warnings and precautions. Use this unit correctly and properly. Failure to do so may cause damage and/ or personal injury and will void the product warranty
1. Connect the APB112 smart key simulator to Autel Diagnostic Device using the supplied USD cable
2. After connection, the status indicator lights solid blue, indicating that the APB112 smart key simulator is working properly and then automatically communicates with the diagnostic device.
3. The APB112 smart key simulator application is automatically upgraded on Autel diagnostic device according to the selected vehicle system function
4. Place the smart key simulator close to the ignition coil for data collection, which is used for decoding the chip. After decoding, the original car chip data can be copied.
5. The emulator key chip can generate various types of key chips with subsequent upgrades according to requirements.
- the APB112 Smart Key Simulator needs to be used together with the Autel Diagnostic Device.
- Do Not disconnect the USB Cable when use
- Status Indicator - Indicates The Current Status
1) Lights Solid Blue - the power supply is working properly and in default state;
2) Falshes Green - the data interaction status;
3) Flashes Red - the status of upgrading;
4) Lights Solid Red - the boot status
- USB Interface - Provides power and data communication
- Product Information
1pc x AUTEL APB112 Smart Key Simulator
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x Quick Reference Guide