Autel AutoLink AL419 support multiple languages and online update. It's troubleshooter code tips guide technicians to the root cause of a trouble code faster, saving diagnosis and repair time.
Autel AutoLink AL419 Feature and Function:
- Works on ALL 1996 and newer vehicles(OBDII & CAN)
- Features the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes, and pending codes
- Bright color coded LEDs and built-in speaker provide both visual and audible tone for readiness verification
- Displays DTC definitions on the TFT color screen
- Easily determines the cause of the Malfunction Indicator Light ( MIL)
- Turns off Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
- Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
- Views freeze frame data
- Troubleshooter code tips guide technicians to the root cause of trouble code faster, saving diagnosis and repair time
- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
- Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish and French, etc
- Internet updateable and upgradeable
- Prints data via PC
Autel AutoLink AL419 Display:
- OBDII connector – Connects the scantoolto thevehicle’sData Link Connector
- LCD display – Indicates testresults.
- Green LED – Indicates that engine systems are running normally (The number of monitors on the vehicle which are active and performing their diagnostic testing is in the allowed limit, and no DTCs are present).
- Yellow LED – A “Pending”DTCis present and/or some ofthe vehicle’semission monitors have notrun their diagnostic testing.
- Red LED – Indicates there is a problemin one or more of the vehicle ’The red LED is alsoused to show that DTCs are present. DTCs are shown on the Scan Tool’s display. In this case, the MIL lamp on the vehicle’s instrument panel will light steady on.
- One-ClickI/M Readiness Key – Quick-checks State Emissions readiness and drive cycle verification.
- ESC Button – Cancels a selection (oraction) froma menu orreturns to the previous screen.
- LEFT SCROLL Button – When look up DTC definitions, moves to previous character andviews additional information on previous screens if DTC definition covers more than one screen; deselect all marked PIDdata when viewing or recording customized live data list; views previous frames of recorded data when playing back live data.It is also used to update DTC library when pressed.
- HELP Button - provides help information and Code Breaker function.
- UP SCROLL Button – Moves up through menu and submenu items in menu mode.When more than one screen of data is retrieved, moves up through the current screen tothe previous screensfor additional data.
- OK Button – Confirms a selection (oraction) froma menu.
- RIGHTSCROLL Button –When look up DTC definitions, moves to next character and view additional information on next screens if DTC definition covers more than one screen; selects/deselects PID data when viewing or recording customized live data list, and views next frames of data when playing back live data.
- DOWNSCROLL Button – Moves down through menu and sub menu items in menu mode.When more than one screen of data is retrieved, moves down through the current screen to nextscreens for additional data.
- USB Connector – Connects the scan tool to the PC for printing and upgrading.
Autel AutoLink AL419 Specification:
Display: TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi)
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140 F°)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 F°)
External Power: 8.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
1pc x AutoLink AL419 main unit
1pc x User's Manual
1pc x OBDII Cable
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x CD
1pc x Carrying Case