Autel MaxiVideo MV108, featuring the ability to record digital still image and video, is a digital inspection camera specially designed for use with Autel MaxiSys series products (except MaxiSys 906) or PC. It can make the matching device a video inspection scope that allows users to detect vehicle difficult-to-reach areas that are normally hidden from view, such as engine cylinders.
- Suitable for Maxisys & Maxisys Mini & PC
- Flexible Imager Head and cable
- Optimal Viewing DAistance: 1" to 14" (2.54cm to 25.56cm)
- Head and Cable are waterproof to 3m (10")
- Record Digital Still Images and Vivid Video
- Can Be Used in the confined spaces
- Crystal Clear Images with High resolutions
1. Capable of recording digital still images and vivid videos
2. Small diameter allows it to be used in the confined spaces, such as engine cylinders and small part inspections.
3. Super bright white LED and high resolutions provide crystal clear images.
MaxiVideo MV108 Features and Functions:
1. White LED lights to illuminate the inspection areas
2. Small diameter allows it to be used in the tight spaces
3. Wonderful for up-close visual inspections in confined areas, such as engine cylinders and small part inspections
4. Powerful and perfect for inspecting most spark plug holes
5. Super bright LED and high resolution provide crystal clear images
This digital inspection camera is made up of three parts:
1. Removable Imager Head Cable connects to the tool when performing digital inspections for image and video viewing;
2. Handgrip is an ergonomically designed handle for comfortable grips and agile operation;
3. USB Cable connects the Digital Inspection Camera to MaxiSys tablet or PC for data analyzing.
Autel never neglects any details in order to provide the superior using experience. The mirror, magnetic and hook are utility, helpful and effective tools to shoot the trouble you detect in the gloomy environment.
Mirror – helps to look around corners and see the unreachable areas
Hook – unclogs obstacles and picks up wires in the pipes or confined areas
Magnet - picks up small metal objects, such as dropped rings or screws
How to Use:
1. Connect the Removable Imager Head Cable to the Handgrip. Make sure the key and slot are properly aligned. Once they are aligned, finger-tighten the knurled knob to hold the connection firmly in place.
2. Power up the MaxiSys Tablet, and select the "Digital Inspection" application on the Job Menu.
3. Connect the MaxiVideo inspection camera to the MaxiSys Tablet with the USB connection, and you can start performing digital inspections with it.
NOTE: The power of MaxiVideo inspection camera is directly supplied by the USB port, and no external power source is needed.
Optimal Viewing Distance: 1"to 14"
Image Capture: 640 * 480
Image Head: 0.33"
Operating Temperature: Main Unit: 32°F to 122°F Cable: 14°F to 158°F
Storage Temperature: -4°F to 167°F
Waterproof: Imager head and cable to 39 inches
Weight: 0.3kg with 8.5mm diameter imager head
Compliance: FCC (EMC), CE (EMC and LVD)
1pc x Magnet
1pc x Mirror
1pc x Hook