How to Update Autel Tools
Upgrade (software download steps are the same as upgrade):
MaxiSYS is connected to the network via wifi (network cable can be connected if there is a network port), go directly to the MaxiSYS-Update page, select the software to be upgraded, click Update, and wait for completion.
- Download Maxi PC Suite from the official website and install it on your computer: http://support.autel.com/support/solutions/folders/8000079030
- Take out the SD card (it is recommended that customers use the SD card upgrade method instead of the USB upgrade method), and insert the computer USB port with a card reader.
- Run the Maxi PC Suite, login, then you will get software list, please install all programs you need.
- Insert SD card back to the tool and check the result. If you have any problems with the update, please kindly send me the S/N and pictures with error message for troubleshooting, thank you!
- Download MaxilinkII from official website:
- Connect the machine to the computer via USB and run MaxilinkII.
- Select the model on MaxilinkII, make sure the upper right corner is green, it shows Device Connected.
- Download the upgrade package “Products-Download” from the official website, unzip it, and select the file on MaxilinkII to upgrade. Note: There are two parts of the upgrade, make sure they are all completed.
- After the upgrade is complete, unplug the USB.